16:02

Lourdes Lowis Joan

Posted by Maryah

Well, what about heR?She's my pretty young sister whom i missed most when I'm away back in the Philippines. She left when she was about to reach her eighteenth birthday . Now, we're together and I'm very glad that she's wise enough to manage her decisions regarding circumstances.I love her so dearly and I can't even explain my feelings when I finally saw her with my mom fetching us at the airport.(The day when we arrived here in Macclesfield).
An-an is very young at heart. She haven't had any relationship from the past and I'm so proud of her. I cant even imagine myself reacting about her future boyfriend. Maybe if that time comes, I'll surely gonna burst out.As an older sister I tend to be so possessive of her. I don't even want her to socialize with those guys that can make her realize that she's on the right age to have a close personal relationship.For me she's still my little sister who needs my assistance in choosing regarding decisions in life. I remember then that even the details regarding her junior and senior promenade, she consulted me. I'm the one who chose the dress that she'll gonna wear on that special night. I even recall those days that I don't want her to go with her senior classmates 'cause I'm too worried that she'll realized that she's already nagdadalaga. I don't want her to experience what I had been through before. She's too precious and I'm ready to defend and guide her to whatever difficulties she'll encounter.

Dear Joan,

Whooah sis,finally we're together...I missed u a lot..Hoping that this is the chance that will fill the emptiness I felt when we're separated by thousands of miles. Now, you are already old enough to decide what track you should take but still you are very much welcome to bother me and ask me for some guidance and even up to this time I'm still acting as your lost mother. I am ready anytime to entertain your uncertainties and will gonna do my best to feed you important learnings that I acquired before.
An,thank you sincerely for giving me a chance to get here.Thank you for giving me and bokbok an opportunity to live with mama. Thank you for supporting my studies and for giving Micah a bright future. I had my degree and because of this, I dedicate my diploma to you and mama. I knew joan that time will come that we'll gonna live our separate lives and hoping that you'll gonna use your intelligence superior to the emotion. Emotion put many people at risk and I am one of its living example.
I'm hoping that this is the continuation of our wonderful relationship and we will be able to cover the wasted time that was brought by those situations which were beyond our control.

Ate

3 comments:

Rio said...

wow...ang sweet mo namang ate...your sister is so lucky to have u as her ate..sana madami pang ate ang gaya mo sa mundo...=}

btw, na add na kita sa blog roll ko..=}

jOan aka nUdz kUlot said...

hay kapatid.. napa-wow nmn ako sa entry mo.. as in "huwaw" tlg..haha..

but anyways, wer together again *reminiscing amec mode* hayyzz.. masaya na naman..

nga pala ung utang mo po sakin..dont forget sa first sweldo mo..first priority mo ko huh.. o di na ika magreklamo ta masapak ta ika..haha!!!

salamat ligaun sa lourdes lowis joan na entry mo.. looking forwrd for the next entry pa tungkol sako.. *smug* hehe!!!

Maryah said...

hmmnn,grabeng kakornihan man kan naisipan mo..nways, bout sa utang thing,bala na..basta we'll help each other to settle those financial problems..okies?kaya no worries..yabyu agen..